Visitors Online: 77 | Monday 14th October 2019
CBSE Guess > Papers > Important Questions > Class XII > 2007 > Chemistry > Reasoning Question
- Before nitration aniline is converted into acetanaline?
- Aromolic ammines are less basic than aliphanic ammines?
- Silver chiloride dissolve in methyl ammine solution?
- Phenol does not undergo protosanon readily?
- Odichlorobengin has lower boiling point than photochiorobenzin?
- Ammonolysis of alkyl halide does not give a corresponding ammines in pure state.
- If NO2 or COOH groups is attached to a carbon of benzin ring electrophilic substitution becomes difficults?
- Halsalkane undergo nucleophilic substitution reaction?
- Alchohol act as a weck base?
- Phenol exibit acidic halver?
- Ether posses dipolemoment even alkyl groups are identical?
- Carboxylic acids have high boiling point than alcohols of comparable molecular mass?
- Aloxhydes are more reactive than ketones towards Nucleophilic reagents?
- Boiling points of eather are lower than isomeric alcohols?
- Alkin acid is weaker than chioroacetric acids?
- During the prepration of ammonia aerrivetives of alaehyse &ketones . pH of the reaction is carefully controlled?
- Presence of acetic anhydense is necessary in the oxidation of tolvene to benzaldehydrade by chromic oxide?
- Chloroacetic acids has higher pH value than acidic acid?
- Electrophilic substitution reaction in benzoic acids takes place at metaposition?
- Alkyl ammines are stronger base than Aryl ammines?
- Like ammonia ammines are good nucleophiles?
- In contrast to arenes aliphatic hydrocarbones do not undergo nitration easily?
- What for quatornavy ammonium salts are widely used?
- Tolvene is more readily nitrated than benzene?
- Haloalkanes are more reactive then haloammines?
- Unlike alcohols ,phenols cannot be easily protonated?
- Alkyl nitrite have lower boiling point than the corresponding carboxylic acids?
- Why do aldehydre/ketone behave like polor compounds?
- Haloarenes are insoluble in water but soloble in benzene?
- Formalchyde gives cannbard reaction whereas acitaldehyde not?
- Carboxylic acid do not give the characteristic test of carboxylic group?
- Haloalkanes undergo nucleophilic substitution whereas haloammines
Why melting point of P dichlorobenzene is greater than that of Odichlorobenzene?
Addition of KCN solution to carbonyl compounds increases the pH of solution
Sodium Bisulfite is used for the purification of Carbonyl Compounds
Boiling point of aldehydes lie in between parent alkanes and corresponding alcohols
Benzaldehyde gives a positive test with Tollens reagent but not give with Fehling solution or Benedict solution.
Carbonyl compound shows nucleophillic addition reaction.
- Reasoning Question
- Organic Conversion
- Important Name Reaction