Visitors Online: 0 | Sunday 08th December 2019
CBSE Guess > Papers > Important Questions > Class XII > 2013 > Business Studies > Business Studies - by Mr. Pradeep Kumar
CBSE CLASS XII
Time : 3 hours
Sub : Business Studies
M. Marks : 90
General Instructions : -
- Answers to questions carrying 1 mark may be from one word to one sentence.
- Answer to questions carrying 3 marks may be from 50 to 75 words.
- Answer to questions carrying 4-5 marks may be about 150 words
- Answer to questions carrying 6 marks may be about 200 words.
- Questions 1 to 12 (1 marks.)
- Questions 13 to 18 (3 marks.)
- Questions 19 to 22 (4 marks.)
- Questions 23 to 27 (5 marks.)
- Questions 28 to 30 (6 marks.)
- Give one point of difference between Training and Development
- Give the meaning of 'Democratic Style' of Leadership.
- Rajat a Sales Manager, achieved his sales target one month in advance. This
achievement was displayed on the notice board and the CEO of the Company
awarded a certificate for the best performance to him. Name the incentive
provided to Rajat.
- Which function of management ensures that actual activities conform to planned activities ?
- Define 'Financial Management'.
- State the primary objective of financial management.
- List any two characteristics of primary market.
- Name two methods of IPO
- What is meant by product concept of marketing
- What is meant by direct channels of distribution'?
- What is meant by 'Right to inform' under The Consumer Protection Act 1986.
- When can a consumer make an appeal in the supreme court under 'The Consumer Protection Act 1986'?
- Explain Order and Division of work as principles of management.
- Explain the following principles of Scientific Management:-
- Mental Revolution
- Explain limitation of planning
- Explain the meaning of 'Policies' as a type of plan.
- State any three Qualities of a good brand name.
- Explain the following two functions of Marketing :-
- Gathering and analysing market information
- Marketing Planning
- The Employees of Manik Ltd. , a software company, have formed a dramatic
group for their recreation. Name the type of organisation so formed and state its
- Distinguish between Functional and Divisional organisational structure.
- State any four factors which help in determining the Fixed Capital requirements of a Company.
- Kayco LTD. is manufacturing detergents. They decide to launch a new range of herbal products. As they are in a hurry, they have tested products on animals only.The necessary information is missing on the package. The management also plans to launch a new factory in a tribal area where the required products are easily available and the labour-men, women and children are available for work at low wages in the absence of development opportunities and schools.
- Which values do you find disturbing in the above para?
- Will the decision to install a new unit in a tribal area help society?
Highlight the social values involved in his decision.
- "Coordination is needed at all levels of management and it is the function of all managers" Explain this statement
- Business environment includes both 'specific and general forces'. List any four general forces.
- 'Filling vacancies from within the organisation has some advantages as well as some limitations' Explain three advantages and limitations each.
- Explain steps of controlling.
- Explain any five major barriers to effective communication.
"Good leadership is an integral part of effective direction." Explain
- You are the financial manager of a company. The Board of Directors has asked you to design the capital structure of the company. State any six factors that you would consider while doing so.
"Sound financial planning is essential for the success of any business enterprise. "Explain this statement by giving any six reasons.
- Explain the functions of SEBI.
Explain the steps of Trading Procedure.
- Explain the following sales promotion activities.
- Product Combination
- Lucky draw.
Advertising and personal selling both are communication tools used by the marketers to promote their products .Yet they differ in their approach. Differentiate between the two by giving any six differences.
Submitted By : Mr. Pradeep Kumar
ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL B.D.BARI
Email: [email protected]