Posted on: 29 Aug 2017 08:44 am
Maharshi Patanjali Vidya Mandir Samiti is an Educational Society established in the year 1985, committed to holistic and value based education. It is More
1. Completing daily accounting activities required to maintain the financial accounts like ledger, cash book, vouchers etc,
2. Periodical reconciliation of ledgers of banks, vendors and suppliers, receivables etc.
3. Proper and correct entries of fee received, receivable and outstanding on daily basis.
4. Preparation of Payrolls, ESIC, PF and TDS recording and depositing as per relevant provision and procedures.
5. Documentation and filing of daily communications and reports, MIS etc.
6. Preparation of annual budget
7. Finalization of annual accounts by preparing Trial balance with required adjustments of interest on investment, expenses and incomes, provision etc.
8. Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
UG: B.Com - Commerce
PG:M.Com - Commerce
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Maharshi Patanjali Vidya Mandir ,
Allahabad , Uttar Pradesh
IILM Univeristy, Gurgaon
Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai
Lancers Convent School, Delhi
Maharshi Patanjali Vidya Mandir , Allahabad
Brij Mohan Institute of Management and Technology, Gurgaon
Alpine Convent School, Gurgaon
FIITJEE Ltd., Pune