To set up Google 2 step verification just follows the simple steps:
1. Visit Google’s 2-Step Verification page and click on Get Started.
2. Enter your Google email and password (or just your password, if you’re already logged in to Google).
3. Click the Start setup button.
4. Add a phone number that Google can send the six-digit verification code to. (For semi-obvious reasons, this shouldn’t be your Google Voice number: If you use that phone number, you might end up locked out of your account.)
5. Verify your phone number by entering in the six-digit code Google sent you.
6. Choose whether or not to add your current computer as a trusted device.
7. Confirm that you wish to turn on two-step verification.
Support – Get online Assistant for technical support contact on toll-free number 1-888-560-1555.
For more info: http://www.referenceitpro.com/blog/how-to-setup-two-step-verification-for-google