25th NATIONAL ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF SAHODAYA SCHOOL COMPLEXES 2019
CBSE is pleased to announce that the 25th National Annual Conference of Sahodaya School Complexes 2019 is proposed to be held in collaboration with Sahodaya School Complexes of Delhi NCR and National Progressive Schools’ Conference (NPSC) on 1st and 2nd November 2019 at Delhi.
MAIN THEME: ‘NAI TALEEM- FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE’
1. Interdisciplinary Education for an Inclusive and Sustainable Future
2. Adapting Curriculum for a Habitable Earth for All
3. Core Competencies for 21st century
4. Curriculum for non-violent and sustainable society in the 21st century
5. Experiential Learning – Building Human Capacity through 4Hs (Head, Heart, Hand and Health)
6. Sports in Education
7. Differentiated Learning for Diverse Classrooms
Please register online at http://sahodayaconference.org/payment/main_form.php for participation in the 25th National Annual Conference of Sahodaya School Complexes 2019. The last date for online registration is 25th October 2019. The participants will have to pay online Rs.7,500/- as registration fee (non-refundable). Participation fee collected by the host Sahodaya will be subject to third party audit as laid down by the Board.
EXHIBITION OF BEST PRACTICES
Schools are pioneers in bringing forth changes in these dynamic times. We invite case studies on best practices that have enabled your school to embrace the changes and move feet forward. We request you to share the practice which has benefitted the school to combat a pressing challenge or difficulty and has positively impacted the students and the teaching learning environment. The selected best practices will be exhibited during the Conference.
Schools may present a conceptual framework being practiced by them in a manner that best represents the ethos of the school. Areas of best practices in which case studies are invited are as follows:
1. Empowering Educators
2. Innovative tools for Assessment
3. Students as Change makers
4. Mindfulness Interspersed into the Curriculum
5. Beyond Skills-Competencies the way forward….
6. Joyful Learning
7. Save Blue to Stay Green
For more information Click Here