Visitors Online: 89 | Tuesday 13th November 2018
SCRA Scheme Of Examination 2015
Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination – SCRA 2015 Exam Scheme
SCRA examination 2015 shall be conducted according to the following plan.
- Part I - Part I : SCRA Written examination 2015 carrying a maximum of 600 marks in the subjects as shown below.
Part II - Personality Test carrying a maximum of 200 marks in respect of only those candidates who are declared qualified on the results of Special Class Railway Apprentices written examination 2015.
- The subjects of the SCRA written examination 2015 under Part I, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject / paper shall be as follows :
||General Ability Test (English,
General Knowledge and
||Physical Sciences (Physics
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of Objective ( multiple choice answer ) Type questions only. The Question Papers ( Test Booklets ) will be set in English only.
- In the question papers, wherever required, SI units will be used.
- Question Papers will be approximately of the intermediate standard.
- Candidates must write the answers in their own hand. In no circumstances, will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write the answers for them.
- The Union Public Service Commission have discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects of the examination.
- Candidates are not permitted to use calculators for answering objective type papers ( Test Booklets ). They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.