CBSE Guess > Papers > Question Papers > Class X > 2010 > English (Communicative)
CBSE CLASS X
- This paper consists of four sections –
Section A – Reading 20 marks
Section B – Writing 30 marks
Section C – Grammar 20 marks
Section D –Literature 30 marks
- Attempt all questions.
- Do not write anything in the question paper
- All the answers must be correctly numbered as in the question paper and written in the answer sheet provided to you.
- Attempt all questions in each section before going on to the next section.
- Read each question carefully and follow the instructions.
Strictly adhere to the word limit given with each question.
- Please check that this question paper contains 12 printed pages.
- Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on the title this question paper contains 18 questions.
- Please write down the serial Number of the question before attempting it.
- 15minutwe time has been allotted to read this question paper. The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 a .m from 10.15 am to10.30 am , the student will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer script during this period.