Visitors Online: 18 | Thursday 18th January 2018
|All Sample Papers, Guess Papers are as per latest syllabus of Central Board of Secondary Education, India (CBSE Board India) , CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class X 2005 Additional Subjects CBSE Guess Papers Question Papers Class XII 2005 English
CBSE Guess > Papers > Question Papers > Class X > 2004 > Science
CBSE CLASS X
- The question paper comprises of two Sections, A and B. You are to attempt both the Sections.
- The candidates are advised to attempt all the questions of Section A separately and Sectior. B separately.
- All questions are compulsory.
- There is no overall choice. However, internal choice has been provided in some questions. You are to attempt only one option in such questions.
- Marks allocated to every question are indicated against it.
- Question numbers 1—5 in Section A and 21—23 in Section B are very short answer questions. These are to be answered in one word or one sentence.
- Question numbers 6—10 in Section A and 24—25 in Section B are short answer questions. These are to be answered in 30—40 words each.
- Question numbers 11—17 in Section A and 26—29 in Section B are also short answer questions. These are to be answered in 40—50 words each.
- Question. numbers 18—20 in Section A and 30 in Section B are long answer questions. These are to be answered in 70 words each.
Science 2004 Question Papers Class X
CBSE 2004 Question Papers Class X