Visitors Online: 66 | Wednesday 19th September 2018
CBSE Guess > Papers > Important Questions > Class X > 2014 > Mathematics > Math-index > Mathematics By Mr. Ajai Kumar Shukla
CBSE CLASS X
Maths Test - 2 SA (II)
TIME 1.30 Hrs.
- Using distance formula, prove that the points (0, 0), (2,3) & (6,9 lie on a straight line.
- Find the ratio in which the line segment joining the points A (1, - 5 ) and B ( - 4, 5 ) is divided by the x-axis. Also find the coordinates of the point of division.
- The line segment joining the points (-6,8) & (8,-6) is divided into 4 equal parts. Find the coordinates of the points of section.
- From the top of a 7m high building, the angle of elevation of the top of a tower is 600 & the angle of depression of the foot of the tower is 300. Find the height of the tower.
- The angle of elevation of jet fighter from a point on the ground is 600. After a flight of 15sec. the angle of elevation changes to 300.If the jet is flying at a speed of 720km/hr, find the constant height at which the jet is flying.
- The angle of depression of the top & bottom of a tower, as seen from the top of a 100m high cliff, are 300 & 600 respectively. Find the height of the tower.
- The circumference of a circular plot is 220m. A 14m wide track runs around outside the plot. Find the area of track.
- The inner circumference of a circular track is 440m. The track is 14cm wide. Find the cost of leveling it at 20 paise/sq m. Also find the cost of putting up a fencing along outer circle at Rs2/m.
- A playground has the shape of a rectangle with two semi-circles on its smaller sides as diameter added to it outside. If the sides of the rectangle are 36m & 24.5m, find the area of the playground.
- If the 21st term of an A.P. is 25, find the sum of its first 41 terms.
- The first term of an A.P. is 5, the last term is 45 & the sum is 400. Find the number of terms & the common difference.
- A rectangular field is 20m long & 14m wide. There is a road of equal width all around it. It the area her boat at 5km/h in still water. If she takes 1 hr more to row the of the road is 72sq m, find the width of the road.
- Meeta can row her boat at 5km/hr in still water. If she takes 1hr more to row the boat 5.25km upstream than to return downstream, find the speed of the stream.
- For what value of k does (k- 12) x2 +2(k-12) x + 2 = 0 have equal roots?
- Solve for x each :
(a) x2 – 8x + 16 = 0
(b) 2x2 + (p2 – q2)x q2 = 0
CBSE Important Questions Class X Mathematics By : Mr. Ajai Kumar Shukla
Submitted By : Mr. Ajai Kumar Shukla,
RACHNA TUTORIALS, 6/1003 JANKIPURAM VISTAR LUCKNOW
Mobile : +91 - 9415467421
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org