Visitors Online: 134 | Saturday 19th January 2019
CBSE Guess > Papers > Important Questions > Class X > 2014 > Mathematics > Mathematics By Mr. Ajai Kumar Shukla
CBSE CLASS X
- Mathematics (Paper) - Mr. Ajai Kumar Shukla
- (a + b)2 = a2 + 2ab + b2
- a2 – b2 = (a + b) (a – b)
- (a – b)2 = a2 – 2ab + b2
- (a – b)3 = a3 – 3a2b + 3ab2 – b3
- (a + b)3 = a3 + 3a2b + 3ab2 + b3
- a3 – b3 = (a – b) (a2 + ab + b2)
- a3 + b3 = (a + b) (a2 – ab + b2)
- x3 + y3 + z3 – 3xyz = (x + y + z) (x2 + y2 + y2 – xy – yz – zx) = ½ (x + y + z) [ (x – y)2 + (y – z)2 + (z – x) 2]
- a3 – b3 + c3 + 3abc = (a – b + c) (a2 + b2 + c2 + ab + bc – ca)
- Profit = S.P. – C.P.
- Loss = C.P. – S.P
- Profit % = (Profit / C.P.) x 100
- Loss % = (Loss / C.P.) x 100
- C.P. = S.P. / (1+P%)
- S.P. = C.P. – (Loss% x C.P.)
- Amount = Principal + Interest1
- S.I. = (P x R x T)/100, P = Principal, R = Rate, T = Time, S.I. = Simple intrest for yearly
- A = P (1 + R/100)n A = Amount, R = Rate, n = Numbers of years
- Discount = Marked Price – Sale Price.
- Discount % = (Discount / Marked Price) x 100
- A = P (1 + R/200)2n A = Amount, R = Rate, n = Number of years, for half yearly.
- Perimeter of a regular Polygon = Number of sides x length of one side.
- Area of Parallelogram = base x height
- Area of trapezium = half of the sum of the length of parallel sides x perpendicular
distance between them.
- Area of rhombus – half the product of its diagonal
- Volume of cube = (I)3
- 1 cm3 = 1ml
- 1 L = 1000 cm3
- 1 m3 = 1000000 cm3
- a0 = 1
Submitted By Mr. Ajai Kumar Shukla, Rachna Tutorials
Mobile : 9453292712
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org