Visitors Online: 62 | Friday 17th August 2018
CBSE Guess > Papers > Important Questions > Class X > Science > Science (Control And Coordination) By Mr. Rituraj
Control And Coordination
- How is growth and movement in plant regulated.
- who performs the function of control and coordination plants? name all their types.
- what is tropism? Explain any 3 types of tropic movement ? how is it different from nastic movement.
- who performs the function of control and coordination plants? Mention their functions.
- what is photoperiodism ? mention the pigment involoved in the process.
- what are neurons ?
- what are sense organs ? mention the sense organs for
- What are sensory neurons ? how are they different from motor neurons
- in a man what is the use of specific areas of brain?
- Which is the largest cell found in the body?
- Explain the structure of neurons?
- What is a nerve impulse?what is the role of axon and dendrites
- Write short notes on
- cerebrospinal fluid
- Wxplain the structure and function of cerebrum
- Name and write the function of 3 centres of hind brain
- Mention the parasympathetic and sympathetic action
- blood vessels
- gastric secretion
- urinary bladder
- Who introduced the term hormone ? who are called ductless glands and why?
- What are hormones? Mention their characterstics ?
- Name and mention the function of all the hormones secreted by the pituitary glands
- Name the hormone and mention their function
- thyroid gland
- adrenal gland
- parathyroid gland
- Name the gland which secrete digestive enzymes and mention its hormones and their functions
- Name the hormones secreted by the glands which produce gamete? Mention their functions