NEET-UG Exam 2018: Open School and Private Candidates Can Apply for CBSE NEET-UG Exam 2018
March 5, 2018, 8:04 amTweet
The Delhi high court permitting students of Open Schools and Private Candidates to submit their application form for NEET-UG, 2018 till 9 March. Now, NIOS and Open school students can apply for CBSE NEET-UG 2018 Exam, and when submitting their application form for NEET (UG), 2018, may submit details as suggested below ubder the information of Class XI:-
Name of School/College- Same as of Class XII
Year of Passing- One Year Before the Passing of Class XII
Place of Study- As Applicable
State where Class XI School/College is located- As of Class XII
District where Class XI School/College is located- As of Class XII
’As per the directives of Hon’ble High Court of Delhi in W.P(C) 1813/2018 dated 26/02/2018 and in W.P(C) 1906/2018 and other connected matters dated 28/02/2018.’ The following candidates can also submit their application form for NEET (UG), 2018:-
1. Candidates belonging to UR category aged above 25 years
2. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 aged above 30 years
3. Candidates from NIOS/State Open School
4. Candidates who have passed Biology as an additional subject.
5. Candidates who have passed as a private candidate
CBSE will conduct NEET-UG Exam 2018 on 6 May 2018.