CBSE Class 10 & 12 Admit Cards 2019 Released for Regular Candidates
January 31, 2019, 6:58 amTweet
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the admit card for class 10 and 12 examination academic session 2018-19. CBSE affiliated schools will now be able to download the admit card by logging-in with their registered id.
The students who will be appearing for board exam this year from Frebruary 2019 will get their admit cards or hall tickets from their respective schools.
The candidates cannot download their admit cards from official website. Only the school will download the admit cards.
This year, Admit Cards contain the following information:
1. Roll No.
2. Date of Birth (only for Class X)
3. Name of Examination
4. Candidate’s Name
5. Mother’s Name
6. Father’s/Guardian’s Name
7. Name of examination centre
8. Category of Pwd
9. Exemptions provided
ii) E=Extra time
iii) A=Assistive Device
iv) L=Large Font
v) P=Adult Prompter
10. Admit Card ID
11. Subjects in which appearing with date of examination
Some important instructions for students:
1. No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam centre after 10 am.
2. Candidates should appear for the exam in school uniform and with school identity card along with the identity card issued by the school.
3. Candidates are not allowed to carry a mobile phone or any electronic items and all barred items to the exam centre.
4. Before appearing for the exam, candidates must read the amended rules for Unfair practices.
5. That candidates should refrain themselves from spreading rumours and hosting any material on social website including WhatsApp, You Tube, Twitter etc.
Schools fixed as examination centres will also be able to download the centre material in respect of candidates appearing from their centre.
Candidates appearing as private candidates be directed to download their Admit Cards.
School LOC and Admit Card for Exam 2019 (School Login)