Visitors Online: 77 | Tuesday 16th July 2019
Online Application Procedure - NEET 2018
CBSE Guess > NEET > NEET Online Application Procedure
NEET - (UG) 2018 - Online Application Procedure
NEET-UG Online Application Procedure
- Online Application Form
- Candidate Login
- Find Registration Number
- Payment of Fee through E-Challan or Credit Card/Debit Card
- Printout of Confirmation Page
- Printout of the Address Slip for posting on A5 Envelope
- Log on to website www.cbseneet.nic.in
- Download the Information Bulletin and Replica of - 2018 and read it carefully to understand eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of application online.
- Go to the link "Apply On-line" and open the same.
- Read the instructions and procedure for on-line submission of Application Form carefully. At the end of this
page, following four links to apply online are given:
- Fill in the on-line application form Step-1 and note down the registration nApplicationumber.
- Upload images of photograph and signature in JPEG format at Step-2 of the application.
- Make payment of fee as per available options in Step-3.
- Take print out of Confirmation page(s) at Step-4 of online application form and preserve it for future
reference along with copy of proof of fee deposited.
- Open the link "Proceed to apply online NEET (UG)-2018".
- Follow the instructions and complete the process of submission of application form.
- Kindly follow the instructions carefully and submit the information. At the end of this page, two links "Next
and Preview" and "Reset" are given. If you are satisfied that filled in information is correct then Click "Next
and Preview" otherwise "Reset". After opening "Next", information submitted can be checked and if
information is correct, go for "Submit" otherwise go for "Back".
- After this step the Provisional Registration Number of the candidate will be generated and displayed on
screen. The Provisional Registration Number will also be sent on the registered E-mail Id and mobile phone
of the candidate.
- At this stage the candidate will be given an option to continue filling-up his application by clicking on the link
"Continue" or completing the form "Later". If "Later" is selected the candidate can log-in in his account at
any time before the last date and complete his application form.
- By Clicking on the "continue" the candidate may submit the required information and complete the step-1
of application form. At any time during this step the candidates may keep on saving the data filled in the
application form. At the end of this step the candidates may preview the data filled up by them before finally
submitting the form.
- After submission of data at Step -1, programme will automatically take you to second link for uploading of
photograph and signature.
- After uploading of photograph and signature, programme will automatically take you to step-3 for payment
- Follow the instructions and remit the fee. After successful remittance of fee, programme will take you to
step-4 to take print out of Confirmation Page.
- Follow the instructions to take the print out of Confirmation Page. Please keep the confirmation page and
proof of payment of fee safely for any future reference.
- All the four links for online submission of application form, uploading of photograph and signature,
payment of fee and to take print out of confirmation page can also be used separately/individually.
- Facility of submission of application form, uploading of photograph and signature, payment of fee and
printing of the Computer Generated Confirmation Page will be de-activated as per given schedule. Hence,
candidates are required to complete the process within the prescribed duration only.
- A copy of the confirmation page and self-declaration/undertaking as the case may be, will be emailed on the
registered email id of the candidate for future reference after successful submission.
- Candidature of the candidates will not be accepted if fee is not paid even after the successful submission
of application form and issue of registration number.
- Candidates are well versed with the technology of online submission of application form and without
any help they are capable in submission of application form online. In case, any candidate is having any
problem, such candidate may visit any of the Common Services Centres for submission of application form
and payment of fee. The common services centres have been setup as per a scheme of the Department of
Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. The details of the common services centre
are given on the website www.cbseneet.nic.in and also in Chapter-12.
FEE DETAILS AND LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
|Schedule for on-line submission of application
||08.02.2018 (Thursday) to 09.03.2018 (Friday) upto 23:50 Hrs. (IST))
|Schedule for successful payment of online fee
||08.02.2018 (Thursday) to 10.03.2018 (Saturday) upto 23:50 Hrs. (IST)
|Correction in Application Form
||12.03.2018 (Monday) to 16.03.2018 (Friday)
|Date of uploading of Admit Cards on website
||2nd Week of April, 2018
|Date of Examination, NEET (UG) - 2018
|Display of OMR Sheet
||Will be intimated on website
|Display of Answer Key
||Will be intimated on website
|Declaration of Result
- In addition to examination fee, service/processing charges will also be paid by the candidate for online payment of fee through Debit/Credit Card/UPI/Net Banking/e-wallet alongwith applicable taxes by the respective banks. Details of the same are available on Board's website.
- The candidates must note that after submission of the application form it cannot be withdrawn. Claims for refund of
application fee will not be entertained.
- Candidates are advised that fee should not be paid from the account/Debit Card/Credit Card of Cyber Cafe as refund, if any
from the CBSE will be credited in the same account from which it has been paid to the CBSE.