|Contact Person:||Swati Sharma|
1. Working closely with the principal on a daily basis to ensure the smooth overall operation of the school.
2. Supporting committees of staff and parent that function to improve the learning and social environment of the school for the students.
3. Teaching classes, developing rapport with the students, handling discipline issues and filling in for the principal when required.
4. Resolving conflicts between students, teachers, parents or combinations of conflicts between various individuals.
5. Assisting in yearly teacher evaluations, assisting in providing guidance to staff and students, and encouraging a positive climate in the school.
6. Directing assemblies and other special gatherings of students for events throughout the year.
7. Developing emergency response plans for schools as required by state and federal education agencies. Filing reports and updating as required.
8. Record keeping as required through the use of various logs, tracking records, computer programs, inter or intranet software or other programs.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching , Education , Training , Counselling
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above