Candidate must have excellent communication skills.
Qualification : Graduate + ECCEd / Nursery Teacher\'s Training Course/Pre Primary Teacher Training Course
1. Should be approachable and treats students fairly and objectively.
2. Inculcate discipline in and out of the classroom.
3. Treat children with dignity and respect.
4. Promote maximum student participation and interest and assist students in analyzing and improving methods and habits of study
5. Involve all students in the learning process and provide opportunities for all students to experience success.
6. Keeps a check on basic hygiene, is aware of the previous history and attends to health matters seriously and diligently of each child.
7. Hold discussion with Coordinators & taking joint decisions with the Principal, in case of specific students.
1 To create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students
2. Maintain professional and positive relationship with parents; provide feedback to parents on the students progress and on any specific incident at parents\' meetings. The Teacher should listen to and communicate with parents effectively and politely
3. Update the respective grade level coordinator about any significant episode or incident related to the classroom.(student illness, long absenteeism without intimation)Maintenance of Records
1 Student Portfolio
2 Attendance registers.
2. School policies.
Be aware of and adhere to all policies of the school affecting teachers and students.
Should fulfill all contractual obligations.
Adhere to all the policies in force or introduced from time to time and actively implement the same.
3. The Teacher must protect and maintain all school property at all given point in time.
4. Assist in public relations events and other special events sponsored by school.
6. Conduct stock taking of teaching aids on quarterly basis along with the Coordinator.
7. The Teacher is responsible for effective co-ordination within departments to conduct her day today functioning.
8. The Main Teacher should supervise and support the work of the Co-Teacher.
9. To comply with any reasonable request from the Coordinator to undertake work of a similar level that is not specified in this job description.
10. To ensure that any information deemed confidential by the Coordinator is not transferred to a third party without their explicit consent.
11. Mandatory to have NTT/MTT
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching , Education , Training , Counselling
Role:Teacher/ Private Tutor
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Any Specialization