1. To be effectively prepared for each lesson plan i.e. read plans, attend curriculum related workshops and seek clarification, if necessary.
2. Be aware of the objectives in the lesson plan and introduces accordingly.
3. Be logical and clear in presentation of the introduction of lesson plan.
4. Teach as per instructions given in the lesson plan and makes use of various teaching aids, resources, activities, assignments listed in the lesson plan.
5. Integrates information from other areas within and outside the lesson plan and gives relevant examples, metaphors and analogies, use of creativity, humor and imagination to establish connections with students previous learning.
6. Use of effective voice intonation to communicate and instructs using correct and appropriate language and grammar.
7. Maintain eye contact and moves around the class with ease and interacts with students.
8. Classroom arrangement should be appropriate to lesson plan goals. planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes including putting up displays in the classroom
9. Translate lesson plans into learning experiences so as to best utilize the available time.
The Teacher should ensure that the student growth and achievement is continuous and appropriate for age group, subject area, and/or program classification with the active engagement in the learning process. The following are the areas to be focused on:
1. Should be approachable and treats students fairly and objectively.
2. Inculcate discipline in and out of the classroom.
3. Gear the teaching to the needs of every student with a concern for their interests, handicaps, special talents, individual styles and pace of learning.
4. Treat children with dignity and respect.
5. Promote maximum student participation and interest and assist students in analyzing and improving methods and habits of study
6. Monitor student progress constantly and adjust pace accordingly.
7. Involve all students in the learning process and provide opportunities for all students to experience success.
8. Enforce regulations concerning student conduct and discipline and maintains clear and appropriate standards for student behavior in the classroom and on school premises.
9. Adhere to appropriate and effective measures and implement the policy of issuing yellow,
10. Class work, Home Work sheets and Assessment Papers ar corrected and quality and structured feedback given to the child. Mark, grade and return class work and homework within agreed time span, providing written/verbal and diagnostic feedback as required
11. Keeps a check on basic hygiene, is aware of the previous history and attends to health matters seriously and diligently of each child.
13. New Students to be inducted and guided as per guidelines.
14. Supervise students at lunch and arrival and departure points.
15. Manage the classroom responsibly i.e orderly and timely arrangement, appearance, dcor, and maintains a conducive learning environment of the classroom. Monitor physical setup and ensure cleanliness and maintenance of the classroom area.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching , Education , Training , Counselling
Role:Teacher/ Private Tutor