|Contact Number:||0265 - 3399883|
Experience 3-8 years
Note : Candidates must have B.ED Degree
-Candidate must have excellent communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
-Must have good command over English
-Must have pleasant disposition
-Must have good teaching skills for secondary classes
-Should be loyal, sincere and committed to work long term.
-Must be skilled in activity oriented teaching using creative and innovative teaching techniques
1. To be effectively prepared for each lesson plan i.e. read plans, attend curriculum related workshops and seek clarification, if necessary.
2. Be aware of the objectives in the lesson plan and introduces accordingly.
3. Be logical and clear in presentation of the introduction of lesson plan.
4. Teach as per instructions given in the lesson plan and makes use of various teaching aids, resources, activities, assignments listed in the lesson plan.
5. Integrates information from other areas within and outside the lesson plan and gives relevant examples, metaphors and analogies, use of creativity, humor and imagination to establish connections with students previous learning.
6. Use of effective voice intonation to communicate and instructs using correct and appropriate language and grammar.
7. Maintain eye contact and moves around the class with ease and interacts with students.
8. Classroom arrangement should be appropriate to lesson plan goals. planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes including putting up displays in the classroom
9. Translate lesson plans into learning experiences so as to best utilize the available time.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching , Education , Training , Counselling
Role Category:Subject Teachers (TGT/PGT)
UG: B.Sc - Physics, B.Ed - Education
PG:M.Sc - Physics
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization