1. Handling Day to Day Cash Transactions & routine office work.
2. Preparing the Annual Budget, Trail Balance, Bank Reconciliation & Balance Sheet, Staff Salaries, E.P.F., TDS & assessment proceedings of Income Tax.
3. Responsible for School Accounts.
4. Collection of students fees
5. Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement.
6. Review of Accounts Payable (Vendor Payments)
7.Responsible for all Statutory Payments and maintaining the records
8. Preparation of Schedules for Monthly Accounts Closure
9. Handling Petty Cash
10. Candidate has to handle All accounts activities of School
Candidate should have School Experience in Accountant Dept.
Salary: 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A. + Incentives + Bonus
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required