Walk-in from 20-April-2016 to 22-April-2016 (Wednesday to Friday between 9:00 am to 4:00 pm)
Kindly carry updated resume with ID proof.
- Conduct and organize the learning process/session in classroom
- Gear the process of teaching to the needs of all students with a concern for their interests, handicaps, special talents, individual styles and pace of learning.
- Treat children with dignity and respect.
- Be approachable to students and parents
- Promote maximum student participation and assist students in analyzing and improving methods and habits of study.
- Monitor students progress constantly and adjust the pace of work accordingly.
- Ensure that all children pay attention to the Lesson plan delivered
- Enforce regulations concerning the students conduct and discipline and maintain appropriate standards for student behavior in the classroom and in the school premises.
- Enhance and implement teaching methodologies such as hands on learning activities, games, classroom discussions, documentaries, movies and mind maps .
- Be responsible for the emotional and physical well being of every child.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching , Education , Training , Counselling
Role:Teacher/ Private Tutor
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Ed - Education, B.A - Any Specialization, English, History
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, M.A - Any Specialization, English, History, M.Com - Commerce, M.Ed - Education
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge in computer.
- Post Graduate with B.Ed.