|Contact Person:||Mrityunjay Jha|
1. Arranging & conducting Interviews/Initial screening the candidates/ coordinating in recruitment processes /training programs.
2. Prepare and submit all relevant HR letters/ documents/ certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
3. Procuring all the leave applications/ on duty forms for salary process and records.
4. Maintain all statutory compliances records i.e. ESI & PF etc.
5. Resolve grievances or queries that any of the employees have. Escalate to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue.
6. Engage with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization.
7. Conduct exit interviews for employees and record them accordingly.
8. Conduct employee orientation and facilitate newcomers joining formalities Maintain and regularly update ( personal database) of each employee .
9. Monitoring housekeeping staff, canteen facilities, toilets and washing facilities, general admin functions.
10. Cross Checking the security and workmen activities in variably (in the times of late evenings and holidays).
11. Maintaining good relationship with superiors, peers and all sub ordinates and union employees to tackle the various issues.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Consumer Electronics / Appliances / Durables
Farea: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:Administration/Facility Management
Role:Executive/ Sr Executive - Administration
Education: UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required