|Contact Person:||Sona Yadav|
|Contact Number:||0120 - 4233128|
Teaching all areas of the curriculum;
taking responsibility for the progress of the learners of the class.
organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment;
planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class;
motivating pupils by inculcating creative & critical thinking skills;
preparing /assessing work to facilitate positive pupil development;
meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils\' development;
providing feedback to parents and guardians on a pupil\'s progress
coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of the same;
keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum;
Organising and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place.
Performing duties pertaining to the school functioning assigned from time to time.
Salary:INR No bar for deserving candidates
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching , Education , Training , Counselling
Role:Special Education Teacher
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Ed - Education
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
1. Education: Honors Degree, Graduate / Post Graduate in respective subject with B.Ed degrees/ NTT certified from recognized universities. Fresh Graduates with effective communication skills may apply for pre primary positions.
2. Trained and experienced candidates with good academic record and proficiency in co-curricular activities with minimum 3-5 years of experience in a reputed school.
3. Excellent written and verbal communications in English.
4. Full of energy, multi-tasking abilities, and result oriented nature and takes initiative.
5. Technical Skills: Proficient in advanced Microsoft office usage