|Contact Person:||The Director|
The position is to primarily manage Finance, Accounts, General Administration and Coordination functions in the CIPS, Hyderabad. Also assist the Director and other staff in all the work programs and projects of CIPS for the respective sectors as and when required
Those interested latest by 22nd August 2014 with a detailed CV and contact details of three referees, at least one of whom should be a person of standing with whom the candidate has worked previously. No copies of testimonials, publications or supporting documentation need be attached at this juncture.
Salary:Pay fixation at an appropriate level, based on qualifications, experience and record of performance.
Industry: Government / Defence
Farea: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Education: UG - B.Com - Commerce
PG - MBA/PGDM - Finance, CA, M.Com - Commerce
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
1. Qualified CA / Masters degree in Finance & Accounting / B.Com
2. Should have a sound understanding of financial concepts
3. Should have knowledge of Tally ERP 9
4. Should have a good academic record
5. Should have hands-on computer-use skills
6. Should have good communication skills, fluency in written and verbal English. Verbal communication skills in Hindi
7. Should have effective managerial skills, good planning and analytical skills
8. Should be high on integrity and team work
9. Administrative skills.
Should have a minimum of one (1) year experience of handling Finance, Accounts and Administration in an organization of repute.