|Contact Person:||Mr. Ashish Khurana|
1. Works in the role of instructional leader to promote student behavior that is supportive to and conducive to the implementation of the instructional program.
2. In the area of staff personnel:
a)Helps in the orientation of new staff members to the teaching environment, especially as it relates to the area of pupil personnel policy and procedures and general building practices.
b)Supports teachers who have students with behavior problems.
c)Contribute in the development and implementation of personnel policy.
d) the supervision and evaluation of classroom
3. Acts in a supportive role with parents, teachers, and the community to promote the effective flow of
4. Promotes good school-parent relationships when discussing specific student problems with parents.
5. Works with teachers and students to promote building maintenance and cleanliness.
6. Supports Substitute Teachers in carrying out their duties.
7. Supervises administrative detention for students.
8. Performs such other duties as may be assigned by the Director.
Salary:INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching , Education , Training , Counselling
Role:Head Teacher / Head Mistress / Head Master
4 - 9 yrs Delhi
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Desired Profile ( ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATE )
1.Excellent human relations skills, speaking and writing skills.
2.Knowledgeable regarding current public school laws.
3.Should be of Pleasing Personality.
4.Highly organized and mature with respect to human relationships and can get the job done