1) A secondary school teacher must keep up to date with developments in their subject area, new resources, methods and national objectives. The role involves liaising and networking with other professionals, parents and careers, both informally and formally.
2) Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities.
3) Appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils\' progress and development.
4) Researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials.
5) Selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment.
1) Should be fluent in Hindi.
2) BA, MA, B Ed
3) Should have minimum 3 years of teaching Grade X.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Farea: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Education: UG - B.A - Any Specialization, Hindi, B.Ed - Education
PG - M.A - Any Specialization, Hindi
Doctorate - Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required