1. Study and analyze complete history of the cases referred to.
2. Advise and refer specific assessment in the areas of need to the parents, if required.
3. Review & decide on the next stage based on diagnosis of the assessment report( i.e. counseling or remedial )
4. Discuss the intervention strategies & progress of each student.
5. Attend meetings ( i.e. Parent, Special Educator and counselor meetings)
6. Attend Parent Teacher Meetings ( i.e. PTM)
7. Gear the program to the needs of every student with a concern for their interests, handicaps, special talents, individual styles and pace of learning.
8. Conduct ongoing evaluation procedures needed to assess the developmental levels of the students.
9. Attend all staff meetings & participate in the recommended training programs, conferences, courses and other aspects of professional growth.
10. Responsible for effective co-ordination within Departments assigned.
11. Adhere and implement the applicable policies including the Inclusion Policy.
12. Conducting screening test of Learning Disability with Grade 3 students
13. Designing and implementing IEPs and sharing the goals with Parents( Special Educator)
14. Conducting workshop with Teachers, Parents and Students (Counselor, Special Educator
Salary:INR 1,75,000 - 2,75,000 P.A
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching , Education , Training , Counselling
Role:Special Education Teacher
UG: B.A - Psychology, B.Ed - Education
PG:M.A - Psychology
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Effective Communication skills-verbal & non-verbal.
Presence of Mind.
Innovative & Open minded.
Analytical & Observant.
Problem Solving capability
Responsible & Organized.
Proactive & Positive Approach.
Effective Documentation skills
Ability to motivate & mentor.
Ability to lead by example.
Achiever with a result oriented approach