Posted on: 04 Jan 2017 02:10 am
The Modern Montessori International (MMI) Group, a global educational organization, specializing in the Montessori Method of early childhood educationMore
Modern Montessori International, the pioneer in Montessori methodology headquartered in London and Asia Pacific in Singapore requires Montessori Trained Teachers for its Kharadi and Bibvewadi, Pune branches
Please note: Only Female candidate should apply
1. Candidates holding certification in Early Childhood Education or diploma in Montessori Course may only apply
2. Organizing learning resources to be achieve desired learning objectives and ensure curriculum and teaching methods are followed.
3. Ensuring all safety measures are undertaken in the classroom.
4. Responsible for evaluating the children and ensure that they are progressing.
5. Give written evaluation to the parents and communicate and issues with the childs development
6. Classroom management: Each preschool teacher is responsible for her own classroom, including decorating, updating bulletin boards and keeping it clean and organised.
7. Continous self-development and skills upgradation
8. Participating in planning and organising school events, field trips, parents-teachers meeting
9. Supporting school management to achieve high standards in early childhood education
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching , Education , Training , Counselling
Modern Montessori International,
TM International School, Bharatpur
Birla Open Minds School, Hyderabad
Delhi Public School, Jamnagar
Modern Vidya Niketan Society, Faridabad
Vision Global School, Aligarh
Maharana Mewar Public School, Udaipur
Pathfinder Global School, Gurgaon