|Contact Person:||Charu Monga|
IT administrators are responsible for a wide range of admin tasks which keep the company\'s IT network, servers and security systems in good health
This job includes investigating and diagnosing network problems, collecting IT usage stats, making recommendations for improving the company\'s IT systems and carrying out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions.
You\'ll help employees with some of their more basic computer needs, like setting up new users and managing back-up, security and passwords. You are also the company\'s internet police, monitoring internet and email use to make sure everyone is behaving.
You will be responsible for:
1. Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
2. Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
Operations and Support
3. Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
4. Manage Email servers and perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
5. Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
6. Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
7. Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
Salary: 6,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A
Industry:Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required