Posted on: 02 Jul 2014 05:15 am
CMS Securitas, the Cash management and ATM Management subsidiary of ours has a large pan India
operations partnering with all the leading Public sect More
a. Draft, review and comment on the legal and contractual aspects of a variety of services contracts such as IT master services agreements, Professional services agreements, Statements of Work, Non disclosure Agreements, change orders, subcontract agreements, teaming agreements etc.
b. Manage the entire life cycle of a contract i.e. from RFP stage upto contract signing
c. Manage and coordinate litigation matters with external legal counsel, as necessary.
d. Coordination and liaising with internal and external clients for review and closing of contracts;
e. Contract and document management
f. Drafting and reply to legal notices from clients.
g. Its a non litigation role.
1. LLB from a reputed Law school;
2. Understanding of Indian substantive law, especially contract laws;
3. A minimum of 2 5 years of relevant corporate experience (experience in an IT / ITES company is a distinct advantage).
4. Fluent in English (reading, writing and spoken);
5. Strong analytical skills with attention to details
6. Ability to work with senior management at the regional and local levels.
7. The role requires strong communication, articulate and interpersonal skills and an ability to work across diverse teams within a matrixed organization.
Desired Profile Please refer to the Job description above
Experience 2 - 5 Years
Industry Type Other
Role Legal Manager
Education UG - LLB - Law
PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
DOCTORATE - Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
CMS Info Systems Pvt Ltd ,
Mumbai Suburbs, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Sarguja University, Surguja, Ambikapur
Iris Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru/Bangalore
Collabera Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Vadodara/Baroda
MRC India Pvt Ltd, Pune
Sandlegal Services Private Limited, Gurgaon
Sustainable Agro-Commercial Finance Ltd, Aurangabad, Jalgaon
VVF Limited, Mumbai