Jamnalal Bajaj Institute Direct MBA Admission 2019 Batch
All aspiring management students are familiar with the Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS). It is one of the most well-known B-schools in the Asia-Pacific region and has consistently been ranked among the top 10 MBA colleges in India. Contact TRUMP® Career Solution We provides admission guidance for the Jamnalal Bajaj Institute Direct MBA Admission 2019 Batch under Management Quota seat. Call us for more details are available with us for genuine enquiries! Call on @ 9742479101 [Ankit Mishra] || 9742886036 [Anis] || 9035556036 [Mayur Gautam] || 9632226036 [Shekhar]. Visit: www.trump.net.in Email us on email@example.com
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai was founded in 1965. The institute is one of the top management institutes of India. The institute was founded by the University of Mumbai (Bombay) in collaboration with the Graduate School of Business, Stanford University, with a donation from Jamnalal Bajaj Seva Trust.
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) is affiliated to the University of Mumbai and the Graduate School of Business, Stanford University. It is one of the oldest and best b-schools in India. The institute was started with a view to promote post graduate education in India. The institution has been ranked amongst Asia’s Top 25 business schools, by ’Asia Inc’.
The Institute has full-time faculty in the core management disciplines and the functional areas of management. The Institute also has a panel of eminent management experts and senior practicing managers from diverse fields of management.
Courses Offered by JBIMS : ( Jamnalal Bajaj Institute Direct MBA Admission 2019 Batch )
2-year full-time MMS program was thus launched with a view to develop competent high caliber management thinkers and practitioners for efficient running of Indian business and industry.
Masters in Management Studies (MMS)
Executive Masters in Management Studies (EMMS)
Masters in HR Development Management
Masters in Marketing Management
Masters in Information Management
Masters in Financial Management
Masters in Management Studies: ( Jamnalal Bajaj Institute Direct MBA Admission 2019 Batch )
MMS is the flagship course of Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), conducted as a university department of University of Mumbai. It is a two year full time post graduate degree course in management. Started as early as 1965, the course has been modified continually and appropriately to suit the contemporary corporate world needs and has been able to nurture prominent leaders of the same.
Eligibility Criteria: ( Jamnalal Bajaj Institute Direct MBA Admission 2019 Batch )
• Candidate must have passed 10th with atleast 65% aggregate marks and 12th with atleast 60% aggregate marks and 5% relaxation in case of candidates of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra state only.
• Final year students can also apply on provisional basis
• Must have valid CAT/ MH-CET score
Admission Procedure: ( Jamnalal Bajaj Institute Direct MBA Admission 2019 Batch )
• JBIMS conducts its admission process on the basis of either CAT, MAH-CET or GMAT scores. Indian students can only apply either through CAT scores or MAH-CET scores.
• The institute has a defined cutoff basis which the students are streamlined before calling them for the JBIMS selection process.
• JBIMS initially shortlists on the basis of their CAT or MAH-CET score. In order to qualify the phase one of the selection processes, the candidates must secure the minimum cutoff in either of the two exams mentioned above.
JBIMS Expected Cutoff 2019: ( Jamnalal Bajaj Institute Direct MBA Admission 2019 Batch )
JBIMS will release the CAT, GMAT and MAH-CET cutoff for PG management courses soon. Meanwhile, candidates can check the expected cutoff here –
Student Category CAT Score (Percentile) MH-CET Score (Percentile)
General 95 95.37
Reserved (SC/ST/OBC) 75 90
Physically Disabled 75 85
PIO and children of Indian workers in Gulf countries 85 85
NOTE: Securing the cutoff mentioned above does not guarantee admission in JBIMS. The score of students who get shortlisted may be higher than this.
Selection Process 2019: ( Jamnalal Bajaj Institute Direct MBA Admission 2019 Batch )
JBIMS selection is done in two phases for all types of programmes. Check table for reference:
Programme Phase 1 Phase 2
MMS / MSc Finance Candidates are shortlisted based on their overall performance in either CAT or MAH-CET. The score of each section of either of the exams is evaluated. Shortlisted students are then called for personal assessment where they have to clear the Group Activity, Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview rounds.
Usually, if a candidate scores 153 out 200 in MAH-CET, he must have secured 99 percentile in the exam, however, in order to secure 100 percentile, a candidate will have to score close to 163 – 165 marks in MAH-CET. Apart from the CAT or MAH-CET score, the candidate also needs a strong academic background to qualify for JBIMS selection process.
Why Join JBIMS Mumbai? ( Jamnalal Bajaj Institute Direct MBA Admission 2019 Batch )
• 100% placements with average salary package up to 17.42 LPA
• Ranked 16th by Business Today in 2014
• Affiliated to University of Mumbai
• Promotes entrepreneurship among students
• Organises guest lectures, conferences and workshops
Ranking @ JBIMS : ( Jamnalal Bajaj Institute Direct MBA Admission 2019 Batch )
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies has been consistently ranked in the list of the top 10 business schools in India. Economic Times has ranked it at No. 9 in India. The top notch companies line up here to attract talent.
Placement Cell: ( Jamnalal Bajaj Institute Direct MBA Admission 2019 Batch )
• Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies has an elaborate placement process which has been consistently successful in providing students with high-paying jobs in multinational corporations.
• Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies provides summer placements to its students. JBIMS has had a record breaking season- 78 companies, 4 days, 120 students and 100% placements. The resounding success of the Summer Placement season is also reflected in the stipend.
• The average placement package is Rs. 17.42 lakh per annum and the highest salary offered is Rs. 35 lakh.
** Jamnalal Bajaj Institute Direct MBA Admission 2019 Batch **
We provide admission guidance for the Jamnalal Bajaj Institute Direct MBA Admission 2019 Batch under Management Quota seat Mumbai Call us for more details are available with us for genuine enquiries! Call on @ 9742479101 [Ankit Mishra], 9742886036 [Anis], 9035556036 [Mayur Gautam], 9632226036 [Shekhar] Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.trump.net.in